Halifax is a vibrant urban centre on the coast of Nova Scotia with the feel of a small town. Known for our ocean life and friendly dispositions, in Halifax you can enjoy all the amenities you expect from a modern city amid architecture by queen Victoria’s father in a town famous for its night time venues and music scene. The King’s quad is a short walk from downtown Halifax, less than a ten-minute walk to water’s edge and 30 minutes by car to the nearest of Nova Scotia’s over 100 beaches. Why not pay us a visit?
Our summer accommodation rooms feature:
- twin bed(s)
- a complimentary continental breakfast
- access to the King’s fitness centre
- access to the King’s computer centre and free campus WiFi
- fresh linens and towels
- a personal mini-bar style refrigerator
- a shared kitchen to prepare meals.
- private, semi-private and shared washrooms
- laundry facilities
- paid parking
- access to the beautiful King’s library
- 24-hour front desk service